The British Council is organising an event for students to learn from professionals who have developed careers in creative industries and university academics from the UK who teach in the relevant fields. Speakers will discuss career options and their experiences, as well as answer questions.
University academics, employers, and alumni who have completed study and started their careers, will speak in a panel discussion about specific fields, including Art & Creative Enterprise, Fashion Design, Portfolio development and university applications etc.
- Winona Chan, General Manager of Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association
- Johnny Wong (Master Degree in Fashion Design from the Royal College of Art London and BA Honors at Central Saint Martins College of Art London) the Founder/Creative Director of jelaux
- Professor Alun Rowlands, Department of Art, University of Reading
- Wallace Murdoch, Associate Dean International, Coventry School of Art & Design at Coventry University
- Rhian Curtis, International Recruitment and Development Manager, Faculty of Creative Industries, University of South Wales
Friday 21 November 2014 from 5-8.30pm
3/F, British Council, 3 Supreme Court Road, Admiralty
Please register your attendance HERE. A more detailed rundown will be provided upon arrival on the day.
Should you have any further enquiries about the event, please feel free to contact Anna Chan at the British Council on 2913 5137.