Good luck to all the parents, teachers and students now preparing their stalls and games for Family Fun Day tomorrow, Saturday 12noon to 5pm.
- A reminder to please donate cakes and baked goods for our famous DC Cake Stall – Bring to the cake stall tomorrow morning and see Sam Kynaston. No nuts please! Any questions email: email@example.com.
- THANK YOU parents, students and staff who have volunteered to help on stalls and games. Please remember your time slot and be sure to be there on time.
- Don’t forget to bring your Stamp Cards. You can also buy them from the PTA table at the school entrance. Stamp cards are $100 each and have space for 10 stamps. Stamp cards will be used for some of the games and activities including bouncy castles, bubble soccer, sponge the teacher, trash or treasure, entrance to the arts & crafts area, face painting, hair spray, guess the weight of the cake and guess the jelly beans in the jar challenges.
Food and cake stalls, drinks station, second hand books, mini photo shoot booth and commercial stalls will be payable by cash.
Update on what’s planned for this year’s big day?
HUGE FUN for everyone. Bring your family and friends to enjoy a wonderful afternoon of:
- Bands, choir and musical entertainment by DC students
- Performances including dance, kids aerobics, Judo, karate, capoeira and Zumba
- Delicious international food stalls, the DC cake stall, popcorn machine
- Fun arts & crafts in the ground floor Cafeteria
- Face painting, nail painting and coloured hairspray in the Granite Courtyard on the lower ground floor
- Bubble Soccer in the Secondary Gym. For Year 5s and up only. Must be 100cm and over. From 12.30pm
- Games including ‘Sponge the Teacher’, ‘Trash or Treasure’, ‘Messy Play’, ’Soccer Shootout’, ‘Spin Bike Challenge’ and more.
- ‘Pirate Ship’ and ‘Obstacle Course’ bouncy castles from Jumping Castles HK, on the foreshore
- A drinks station supported by Chartwells
- FREE water refill dispensers from Life Solutions near the food stalls. Bring a water bottle and fill up for FREE throughout the day!
- The Highjump Photography Mini Photo Shoot Booth in the Granite Courtyard
- ‘Guess the weight of the cake’ and ‘Guess the number of jellybeans in the jar’ (at the cake stall)
- Wonderful raffle prizes. Buy your raffle tickets at the PTA table at the school entrance
- A fabulous selection of commercial and charity stalls
Thank you sponsors and supporters
Thank you Uncle Russ and Oldham Li & Nie for their huge support of Family Fun Day as our Primary Sponsors, ESF Sports for sponsoring the Games Zone and Salon De Coiffure for sponsoring the Coloured Hairspray Stall. Thank you also DCPTA sponsor Relosmart and supporting publication Around DB. Thanks to all the other community minded organisations who have contributed products, services and support – including Amscan Asia, Auberge, Bayside Dental, Bookazine, Bubble Soccer HK, Chartwells, DB Green, Discoveryland, Highjump Photography, HIT Room, Jumping Castles HK, Life Solutions, Little Whale, Mendoza, Messy Play, Movement Improvement and more.
Thank you to all the WONDERFUL parents, staff and students busy preparing for the big day. We look forward to seeing you there.