The DC University Fair will be held Wednesday 23 September from 9am to 1pm in the 2/F Gym. Students from Years 10-13 will be attending the event and all parents are warmly welcome. This year we have 125 institutions from around the world exhibiting at the event, offering students valuable opportunities to explore and research different academic pathways and career options.
In addition to the 125 institutions exhibiting in the gym, there will be seminars on different aspects of university admissions rotating on a continual basis in the G/F Theatre.
- An introduction to Studying in the UK – speakers from Goldsmiths, SOAS, Sheffield and Royal Holloway
- An overview of Canadian Admissions – Alvin Chung from McGill University
- Different Aspects of US Admissions – Mary Adams from Penn State, Karen Scott from Texas Christian University and Kindel Hollis from Trinity University
- Applying to Universities in Hong Kong – Vicky Chan from HKU
For a copy of the schedule of the day, please click here.
Please review the items below to help your students prepare for the university fair:
- How to get the most out of the DC University Fair
- Sample Questions to Ask University Representatives
For a copy of our recent newsletter with important Higher Education updates and trends, please click here.