It’s DC’s biggest event of the year and our major fundraiser. Get ready for family fun at our annual fair – Saturday 3 December, 12 noon-5pm. This year over 2,000 attendees are expected from the College and wider DB community. Enjoy delicious food stalls, great games and activities for children of all ages, live music and entertainment, arts & crafts, bouncy castles, raffles, prizes and so much more. Join in the fun and please come and help as the event is entirely run by parent, staff and student volunteers.
- Are you passionate about your country’s cuisine and can contribute a dish or help out on their food stall? Contact Ashley Wang at email@example.com.
- Can you donate items (stationery, small toys, etc) to the hugely popular ‘Trash or Treasure’ game? Contact Sapna Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking to sell a product or service in the DB Community? Sign up for a commercial stall. Contact Koren Thomas at email@example.com or click here for a stall application form.
- Can you help organise one of the games or activities? Or can you give up just an hour of your time to help on the day? We also urgently need parent volunteers to help out with our Trash ‘n Treasure activity and our Tombola. This fun-filled day is run entirely by our PTA and DC staff and we always need more hands. Contact Liz Hemmings at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you Vegan? Vegetarian? Kinda plant based? Do you want to have yummy, wholesome and healthy options to eat at Family Fun Day? Join Mrs Chrisman, DC’s Wellness Coordinator, and help out at the Plant Based Whole Food stall. If you can help on the day selling yummy food, or help by making some delicious plant based whole food for the stall, or, if you know of any plant based businesses who would like to contribute, please contact Mrs Chrisman directly.
- Would you like to find out about fabulous Family Fun Day sponsorship opportunities? Could your business donate prizes? Contact Mar-Loes Mantoua at email@example.com