Individual ICAS results and certificates for students who entered the competition in March have arrived at DC and are in the process of being distributed. All certificates will be given to students before the end of the year. ICAS provides an opportunity for all students to gain a measure of their own achievement in an external testing situation against other students in Hong Kong. Participation at DC is voluntary. Please see last week’s Explorer article for information about DC’s results and high achievers. When you receive your results please note:
- Competition papers are assessed at HK local school equivalent age levels: DC Y4, = P3, DC Y5 = P4, DC Y6 = P5, DC Y7 = P6, DC Y8 = HK F1, DC Y9 = HK F2, DC Y10 = HK F3, DC Y11 = HK F4, DC Y12 = HK F5, DC Y13 = HK F6
- Students who sat the test did exceptionally as a group, however individual results are only ONE indicator of your child’s ability. They occur on a particular day at a particular time and many factors can affect performance including attitude, nerves, experience in sitting tests etc.
- As students fill out the name information themselves there may be a few certificates that need corrections.
Application procedure for change requests:
- Change request form can be obtained from:
- ICAS HK Office
- by fax 2511 9288
- by email info@email@example.com
- Submit the request form to ICAS through the channels above.
- A charge of $50HK per level/per subject will be levied by ICAS for change requests received after Saturday 8 July 2017.