Back home
Secondary

Secondary Coffee Morning

Posted: August 25, 2017

In the last 12 months we have held Coffee Mornings on a couple of occasions at which I met a number of DC parents – I was really grateful for the opportunity to learn about parents’ experience of the College and it helped me to know what our priorities in Secondary should be in the future. I’d like to continue to hold sessions like this and would like to invite you to join me on Monday 4 September at 8.30am to continue the conversation over a cup of coffee.

I’d like the theme of this next session to be ‘Wellbeing Education for the Wider Community’. One of our aims this year is to develop deeper understanding of Wellbeing across our community, and in particular we are interested in developing opportunities for parents to learn about Wellbeing and how to support themselves and their children in this vital area. I’m pleased to have Ms Sue Thomas, one of our Secondary Vice Principals, join us for this conversation – Sue and I look forward to discussing with you.

If you would like to come and share your perspectives on this topic with us, please send an email to Claudia Richardson (claudia.richardson@dc.edu.hk) to register your interest in attending.

James Smith – Head of Secondary