There have been reported cases of students with fever and cold symptoms this week.
Students should be kept home from school if they display any flu-like symptoms including a temperature greater than 37.5, cough or runny nose. Please be encouraged to take the following measures to help prevent respiratory illnesses:
- Build up good body immunity by having a proper diet, regular exercise, and adequate sleep.
- Maintain good personal and environmental hygiene.
- Keep hands clean and wash hands properly.
- Cover nose and mouth while sneezing or coughing and dispose of nasal and mouth discharge properly.
- Wash hands after sneezing, coughing, or cleaning nose.
- Maintain good ventilation.
- Avoid crowded places with poor ventilation.
- Do not send children to school with fever or respiratory problems.
- Children should not attend school until 48 hours after their fever or symptoms have subsided.
- Continue to monitor temperatures at home.
- Seek medical advice promptly if symptoms of respiratory tract infection or fever develop.
Your vigilance and cooperation will help us promote a healthy school environment for our children.