Thursday 22 March, 8.30am, Diploma Centre, with speaker on will writing.
Register via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a busy parent who has let will writing and succession planning fall to the bottom of your to-do list?
Are you an expat who hasn’t had the time or energy to figure out estate planning on your own – and you’d be happy to hear a professional talk about the following:
- Dealing with assets in more than one country
- Different laws which apply to assets – where is your holiday home?
- Inheritance and estate tax considerations – are your assets subject to tax?
- Accessing joint bank accounts – will your accounts freeze when you die?
- Appointment of temporary guardians for children – where does your children’s guardian live?
- What happens if you lose capacity – who can handle your affairs?