As we are near the end of another academic year, you may find you have surplus textbooks. For our Community Engagement project, some Y11s are holding a second hand textbook sale to help DC families save money and declutter. All funds raised will be donated to the International Care Ministries who work with the ultra-poor in the Philippines. If you have any good quality textbooks (preferably only those required – see list and photos below) from any MYP or DP year level that you would like to donate for this cause, please bring them into school and deliver them to Room 2302, or leave them on the marked table in the front foyer before Friday 22 June.
The book sale will take place on Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 June at lunchtime and after school, i.e., the last week of the year. Any unsold books will be held and hopefully offered for sale at the start of the next academic year. Thanks for supporting this event and we hope you enjoy your extra space. Recommended books include:
- MATHS: Haese Maths books (Year 7, 8, 9)
- IGCSE Maths books (Y10-11) – dark blue
- SCIENCE: KS3 science (Y7-8)
- 3 Science textbooks (Chemistry, Physics and Biology) (Y10-11)
- CHINESE: Chinese Made Easy – any level textbook and workbook (no/minimal writing inside)
- DP textbooks – any