As parents are aware, Discovery College has high expectations that all students wear the designated school uniform from Y1-11. As we move between the colder part of the year and the warmer months, it is important to ensure all students are wearing the appropriate uniform, and not non-uniform items.
Recently we have seen some variations to the uniform worn and would like to remind parents and students of the following expectations:
- Tights or stockings must be black – other colours or patterns are not part of the uniform.
- Socks worn must be white.
- Only DC sweatshirts (black) and/or the DC jacket are to be worn to and from school and during school time.
- DC long sleeved t-shirts are only to be worn under school polo shirts, not as a single item.
- The only jewellery permitted is a wristwatch and a small pair of stud earrings, one in each lobe of each ear.
- Students will be asked to remove any excessive or obvious makeup.
We thank you for your vigilance in ensuring your child/ren wears the correct uniform. Please see the Parent and Student Handbook for full details of DC uniform.