Stocktaking is part of the library’s yearly cycle and an important part of library management. This year, it will happen from next Monday 20 to Friday 24 May 2019. Please note that there will be no borrowing or returning of resources (library books and fluency books) within this week.
Before school starts and after school: Library is closed
3/F library area
- It will open for Y12&13 as study area.
- It will open during recess and lunchtimes for all students.
- Students have access to Wheelers Books to support their reading at home.
2/F library area
- It will open during lunchtimes.
- Students have access to Big Universe, Oxford Owl and the new trial of Story Box to support their reading at home.
The above arrangement will help the stocktake process to be quicker and more accurate without constant interruptions or items constantly moved. We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for your understanding.