It is that time of year again when you may wish to channel your inner Marie Kondo and do some cleaning out. If you have any of the following gently used textbooks that you no longer require, please consider donating them for the secondhand textbook sale. Books will be collected until Friday 21 June 2019. The sales will take place during lunchtimes and after school on Wednesday 26 and Thursday 27 June 2019.
Please note, we only want MYP textbooks as per the images on this post and ones from current DP syllabi or any revision guides, flash cards, etc. With Chinese text and workbooks, can you please check that they do not have too much writing in them before bringing them in. A few exercises filled in is OK, but if it is more than that, we cannot sell the books, so please do not bring them. If you are not sure, please feel free to check with me via email at email@example.com.
Please drop books off at the PTA office. All money raised will be donated to charity; in the past this has been International Care Ministries, who work to support the ultra poor in the Philippines. Thanks very much in advance.
Recommended books include:
- DP textbooks – any subject (only current syllabus)
- DP revision guides, flash cards, other revision material
- MATHS: Haese Maths books (Y7-9)
- IGCSE Maths books (Y10-11) – dark blue (Cambridge)
- SCIENCE: 3 Science textbooks (Chemistry, Physics and Biology) (Y10-11)
- CHINESE: Chinese Made Easy (3rd edition) – any level textbook and workbook (no/minimal writing inside)
- Easy Steps to Chinese – any level text or workbook (no/minimal writing inside).