Students are in the process of making important and final decisions of where they will study next year.
IB result request form – Students can request sending their official results to a maximum of 6 institutions worldwide for free before Friday 1 May 2020. Our HE assistant, Dorothy Ng, will host a live chat session during the Easter break for Year 13s to help them complete the request form.
What is IB result request? Please click HERE
One on one meetings with the Higher Education Counsellors started on Monday 16 March 2020. The HECs have met with half of the year group and will continue meeting the remaining students after the Easter Break.
The HEO hosted a Year 12 HEO Parent Webinar on Wednesday 1 April 2020. Many thanks to all the parents who attended and a recording of the session has been sent to all Year 12 parents by email.
To support students during this difficult time, universities from around the world are offering numerous webinars to provide knowledge and connect with students and families, from general information sessions to specialized academic lectures. Please find some recommended sessions below:
- Ciaflo Online University Fair – Recorded Sessions
- 142 sessions, 95 universities
STEM Online Work Experience
InvestIN will be providing six additional career experience programmes LIVE & ONLINE in May for students aged 15-18. These programmes give students the opportunity to gain crucial career coaching in a live, interactive environment, from the comfort of their own homes.
The new programmes are listed below. Click on any to see full details and register now.
- The Young Entrepreneur Programme – Saturday 2 May 2020
- The Young Lawyer Programme – Sunday 3 May 2020
- The Young Architect Programme – Saturday 9 May 2020
- The Young Political Leader Programme – Sunday 10 May 2020
- The Young Film-Maker Programme – Saturday 16 May 2020
- The Young Computer Scientist Programme – Sunday 17 May 2020