We are very excited to launch a programme for Year 13 students to help them prepare for their next life chapter. Leaving school and transitioning to university, a gap year, military service or an apprenticeship can pose all kinds of unique challenges.
To help students prepare for the next stage, the school has designed a holistic programme combining live interactive sessions with access to specific online resources to help students gain a valuable insight and understanding of what lies ahead.
The core programme will be organised by the HEO and will cover a diverse range of topics including:
- Life skills, such as cooking, and living on a budget
- Cultural adjustment
- Wellness and campus resources
- Campus safety / self-defence / online presence
- Visas, health insurance, student work, etc
- Life and careers beyond university
- Alumni sharing panels (country and topic specific)
For a copy of the brochure, please click HERE.