We are looking to support our sporting elite students through a new programme started in August 2020.
Are you playing in a National Sports Team, Hong Kong or Abroad?
- Years 7-10 Elite Athletes 2020. You will fall under the Emerging Student Athlete ESA programme.
- Years 11-13 Elite Athletes 2020. You will fall under the High Performance Student Athlete HPSA programme.
Through these programmes you will be supported by the DC Athlete Friendly Coordinator – Mr Wilkinson. Together we will complete an Individual Performance Plan, HERE, if you are accepted. You will also be given 1:1 meeting times each week to discuss performance: School, Sport, Social matters as well as further support when tournaments or high stress training sessions impact your academic programme. These sessions will take place in break times or study blocks for Years 12 and 13 students.
This is not extra work or study for students in the programme. It is support being offered to allow you to participate in sport at the highest level and be as successful as possible in school and life.
If this sounds like you, please click HERE and complete the registration form.
- Participating in a National Sports Program (HKRU / HKNA / TriHK, etc)
- Complete Fitness Testing with Mr Viirret, DC Wellness Coordinator – You can view the tests HERE
- Contribute to the DC Cobras Sports program (HPSA & ESA) through participation and development
- Maintain your position in the National Sports Program