Monday 9 to Friday 13 November is World Kindness Week, culminating in World Kindness Day on Friday. There will be a different focus area each day of the week: Kindness to Self, Kindness to Family, Kindness to Environment, Kindness to Friends and finally on Friday, Kindness to Community.
Some questions you may like to ask your child at the end of the day:
- What did you see? What did you hear? How did you feel?
- What are three kind things you noticed today?
- How did you use your strength of kindness today?
- Who did you see use kindness today?
- How will you use kindness tomorrow?