With the relaxation of restrictions we are pleased to announce a phased return of Cobra Sports.
Our initial phase will involve senior sports/students and then we hope to extend the programme to development Primary teams in the coming weeks.
Starting the week of Monday 22 March we aim to welcome the below teams to train. Please sign up using the Google Form attached to the link. Please be aware that priority is given to Senior Secondary students and that at this point we are focussing on Secondary students only.
- Senior Volleyball
- Senior Basketball
- Senior Football
- Senior Badminton
- Senior Netball
- U14 Boys & U14/16 Girls Football
All teams will approach sessions on a Games Sense approach whereby they will play full sided games for the court/pitch (e.g., football will play 6v6) with any players not involved completing drills on the sidelines or sitting in pods of no more than 4. Students participating in games or training DO NOT need to wear masks during physical activity. Anyone not involved MUST wear a mask and be in groups no more than 4 with at least 1.5m between each group.
Teams, training days and times will be confirmed by Wednesday 17 March 2021 and posted on Ding!. Students will be responsible to check these details.
To ensure we are compliant with CHP requirements, please read the information below before signing up.
- For outdoor sports activities, these shall be limited to the number of players for the sport, plus referees and assistants etc. Students/players do not need to wear a mask during the activity. Referees and assistants will keep a mask on at all times.
- If attendees numbers are more than the team size, then the larger groups shall be divided into “pods” of no bigger than 4 participants with space of at least 1.5m between pods.
- Indoor sports activities shall be limited to a total group size of 16, plus referees and assistants, sub-divided into pods of 4. No masks need be worn for players/participants during physical activity as per outdoor, with referees and assistants wearing a mask at all times.
- There will be no changing room facilities available for students. Please ensure your child comes prepared with appropriate equipment.
If you have any questions please contact Lawrence Wilkinson on firstname.lastname@example.org.