Timings for full day resumption – Monday 24 May onwards
I hope that you have enjoyed a good week and it is certainly positive news that from Monday 24 May, students will be able to resume a full day in school. With this in mind, I would like to share the following key points:
- We will continue with our current three block timetable. This will enable us to minimise change and ensure a continuity of learning as planned by our teachers.
- Students should arrive at DC by 8.19am at the latest. They should also make sure they swipe in as they arrive.
- As our lunchtime reverts to a later time, students should bring a snack to eat at breaktime as well as their lunch.
- Students will be able to access and use the lockers that were assigned to them at the beginning of the year. Their Learning Advisors will be able to remind them of this distribution. Please ensure that they have a lock.
- Y12 exams will continue as planned for the week beginning Monday 24 May.
Please see below for the timings of each day. Rooms will be updated on timetables and students should check this on Sunday 23 May:
Please let me know if you have any questions arising from this information and I will share any further updates in the Explorer next week. In the meantime, have a great weekend.
Head of Secondary