Over this week we have been holding the final year level assemblies, replacing the annual full Secondary Awards Ceremony due to social distancing requirements. It was a time to recognise student achievement in different aspects of student’s learning and education, and aligns with the DC outcomes and vision.
We celebrated student success in various areas. Students performed a variety of items, from dance, band, and magic items highlighting the diversity of talents. We have been so proud of the way students have grown as individuals over this academic year, and some students also attained certificates, including:
- Academic Excellence
- MYP: Semester 2: 51+/56 points
- CP/DP: Semester 2: 38+/42 points
- Growth Awards
- MYP: increase of at least 1 grade across 6+ subjects between Semester 1 and 2
- CP/DP: – increase of at least 1 grade across 4+ subjects between Semester 1 and 2
- Outstanding Individual Contribution to Community Engagement/CAS/Service Learning
- Outstanding Group Contribution to Community Engagement/CAS/Service Learning
- Outstanding Commitment and Contribution to Sports
- Outstanding Commitment and Contribution to the Arts
- Embodying the Spirit and Values of the School
Congratulations to all the award recipients!