As part of their preparations for post-MYP study and ultimately the world of work, all Year 11 students will be participating in a three day, on-campus work experience programme from Wednesday 9 to Friday 11 June.
This year’s on-campus work experience programme has been designed to give students a taste of the world of work within the safety of DC’s campus. Key programme features include:
- preparation of a professional CV
- writing strong cover letters
- submitting job applications that stand out
- engaging in project based workplace simulations within different industry sectors
- industry professional / student consultations to provide guidance and feedback
- team based project pitches to peers and a professional panel.
The three day programme has been developed in collaboration with InvestIN, OWN Academy, and BSD Education to take it to a new level and provide students with a highly engaging hands-on experience tailored to their interests.
For more details, please visit our work experience page HERE.