I am thrilled to welcome our new families joining us for the first time this year as well as all of our returning families to the 2021-2022 school year!
I wanted to share some key information with you before school begins for the Primary Sector to ensure we all start the year prepared and ready to go:
- Students will be allowed on campus from 8am each morning; please try not to arrive before 8am.
- Students should arrive and be in class by 8:20am.
- Please ensure ALL uniform items, school bags, snack and lunch containers are labeled with your child’s FULL name.
- We have a No Nut and No Sesame policy in place for students in Year 1-3 and No peanuts across the entire school.
- Primary students will still have a staggered dismissal:
- Years 1 and 2: Lower ground playground gate 3:05pm
- Years 3 and 4: Front entrance 3:10pm
- Year 5 and 6: Front entrance 3:15pm
- From this year forward, we will no longer be using school-sanctioned WhatsApp groups. Any queries or questions regarding learning, teaching or day to day school life should be sent directly to the school, the class teacher or the designated member of the Primary Leadership Team.
The start of the school year always brings with it lots of questions and plenty of new information. Please make sure to regularly check your email, the ESF App and, of course, The Explorer.
I look forward to seeing you all next week.
Head of Primary