We are very excited to be able to share the details of this year’s No Boundaries Programme with you, which will take place from 15-19 November.
The programme provides students with the opportunity to engage intellectually, creatively, emotionally, socially, and physically through participation in a diverse range of challenging and meaningful, hands-on learning experiences. No Boundaries is also a vehicle for developing student leadership, awareness of self and others, as well as exposure to local and global issues through which different perspectives are developed.
While we are not able to travel overseas this year, we have been working in collaboration with students, staff and trusted partners to develop a Hong Kong based experiential learning programme that embraces and celebrates Hong Kong’s people, landscape, history, culture and language. The programme comprises of core elements (all students participate), adventure choices (select two), as well as medical and mental health first aid options.
Please see the No Boundaries 2021 brochure here, which includes activity descriptions, costs and packing lists.
Selecting activity options
The student and parent should read the programme brochure together before submitting the adventure activity and First Aid selections on the “No Boundaries 2021 activity selection form“. Please note that only one submission per student is possible and the deadline for final submissions is Sunday 17 October. This means that students need to be making their selections over Mid Term Break.
- Student and parent are asked please to review the adventure activity options on the No Boundaries 2021 brochure.
- Student selects two (2) outdoor activity options from the dropdown list on the selection form.
- There is an opportunity to gain a medical first aid qualification or mental health first aid certificate. The student selects an option on the selection form, or opts out.
- Submit selections (Please note that this must be submitted from the student’s school Gmail account only.) Submit by 17 October (during Mid Term Break).
- Once selections are made, an eNotice will be sent to parents and money will be deducted from your child’s ePayment account.