For parents who have enrolled their children in the Peripatetic Music Programme:
Our Peripatetic Music Programme Semester 2 will start after the CNY break. Lessons will run from Tuesday, 20 February to Friday, 14 June 2024 with the exception of some lessons ending later because of public holidays and CPD days.
Semester 2 Timetables can be found HERE.
- Due to CPD days and public holidays, some Music lessons in Semester 2 will have less than 15 sessions.
- Students enrolled in Music Lessons for Semester 1 will remain enrolled for Semester 2 unless requested to discontinue.
- Instruction for guitar and piano happens on multiple days, if you cannot find your child’s name on one timetable, please check the other days.
- We hope we were able to accommodate your preferred schedule for your child, but unfortunately, with limited spaces, we are not always able to meet every request.
- Parents/students should contact individual tutors if they wish to make any changes to the timetable.
- Parents should remind students of their lesson days.
Payment will be made through bank transfer or PayMe to music tutors directly. Once enrolled, you will be contacted with the bank details of the specific tutor in order to make payment. Payments must be received by the music tutor prior to the start of the first lesson.
If you have any questions about the music programme, please contact email@example.com