It’s DC’s biggest event of the year and our major fundraiser. Get ready for family fun at our annual fair – Saturday 28 November 2015, 12 noon-5pm – with over 2000 attendees expected from the College and wider DB community. Enjoy delicious food stalls, great games and activities for children of all ages, live music and entertainment, arts & crafts, bouncy castles, raffles, prizes and so much more. Join in the fun and please come and help – it’s entirely run by parent, staff and student volunteers.
- Are you passionate about your country’s cuisine and can contribute a dish or help out on their food stall? Contact Ashley Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can you donate items (stationery, small toys, etc) to the hugely popular ‘Trash or Treasure’ game? Contact Leah Ahmad at email@example.com.
- Looking to sell a product or service in the DB Community? Sign up for a commercial stall. Contact Koren Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for a stall application form.
- Can you help organise one of the games or activities? Or can you give up just an hour of your time to help on the day? Contact Jane Robbins at email@example.com.
- Would you like to find out about fabulous Family Fun Day sponsorship opportunities? Could your business donate prizes? Contact Mar-Loes Mantoua at firstname.lastname@example.org.