Back home
Primary

Appointment of Deputy Head of Primary

Posted: January 19, 2024

We are delighted to inform you that Lucy Wood has been appointed as Deputy Head of Primary, starting in August 2024.

Please find below a message from Mrs Wood:

I am tremendously excited about joining the DC community as Deputy Head of Primary, in August 2024. During my visit last November, I was struck by the warmth, collegiality and intellectual curiosity of everyone I met. Throughout my professional journey, I have had the privilege of working in a diverse range of educational settings, including senior leadership roles in international schools in Japan and the Netherlands, as well as within the UK state sector. Currently, I am based in London, fully immersed in pursuing a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership, Innovation, and Change. Alongside my husband and three children, we share a passion for travel and outdoor exploration. The prospect of embarking on a new adventure in Hong Kong is eagerly awaited by us all, and I am very much looking forward to connecting with each of you face to face in the upcoming academic year.
– Lucy Wood

We would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to everyone involved in the rigorous and intensive recruitment process. Your dedication and efforts are greatly appreciated.